MTS HOUSTON BARBECUE - OCTOBER 26, 2017 - 5:00 pm - 8:30 pm - CLICK HERE FOR THE BBQ FLYER
BBQ HOSTED BY:
SEANIC OCEAN SYSTEMS
25310 Clay Road
Katy TX 77493
Seanic Ocean Systems builds products that ROVs use to interface with subsea hardware. The company sells and rents a number of standardized industry products, develops customized engineered tooling solutions for unique and unforeseen problems, manages field services and operations, oversees IMR programs, and offers storage and integration of customer products.
From initial concept development to the final factory acceptance test, Seanic Ocean Systems engineers and delivers quality that lasts. Seanic's experience, design expertise, and understanding of deepwater operations allows the company to provide customers with a dependable product that delivers results that meet expectations every time. Seanic's Quality Management is ISO 9001:2008 Compliant
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER TO ATTEND ($35)
Click or scroll down for the following information:
Book your exhibit tables and lock in your sponsorship now for our premier fund raiser (and fun event) of the year, the Annual MTS Houston Barbecue Social which will be held the evening of October 26, 2017.
In addition to refreshments, a wonderful barbecue dinner, exhibits and social networking, there will also be door prizes and a silent auction. This is a great event and we expect several hundred participants. Bring along your colleagues and invite your clients ....spouses are also welcome.
Location - Click here for map
Seanic Ocean Systems
25310 Clay Road
Katy TX 77493
This year will include a Silent Auction. You will have the opportunity to bid on some great items and have some good fun while doing so!! Click here to see a list of Auction donated to date.
We are currently accepting donations. Silent Auction items can include Wine and Spirits, Entertainment Packages, Gift Certificates (Sporting Good Stores, Restaurants, Hotel Stays etc.) Gift Baskets, Jewelry, Fishing and Hunting Trips, Tools, and more.
For questions about the Silent Auction, please contact the Silent Auction Chair Wendy Post. (832) 454-4890
Exhibit Opportunities - CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
There are a total of 74 booth spaces. 71 are regular table top exhibits at $250.00 each 14 remain. There are also three Test Tank spots at $350 each. The outside booths also receive an inside table -1 remain. Note that all booth spaces come with one registration pass. NOTE THAT MANY OF THE BOOTHS SHOWN ABOVE MAY HAVE ALREADY BEEN SOLD.
|EXHIBIT BOOTH OPTIONS
|Test Tank Premier Exhibit Spaces
|Table Top Exhibit spaces
Below are some exhibitor guidelines on what to expect:
- Each exhibitor is provided with a standard six-foot table. (Please do not expect a typical 10x10 booth space - this is a table top exhibit set up.)
- Your Exhibit table payment includes ONE pass for an employee/attendee to staff the table.
- No floor standing or pop-up exhibit booths. You are welcome to place anything you wish on your six-foot table as long as it does not interfere with your neighboring exhibitor in height or width. NOTHING is to be placed in front of or to the side of your table such as literature racks etc.
- Each table will be fitted with a table cover and drape.
- Electricity WILL BE available for those requiring it. However, there will be limited tables with electrical access.
- There is no "wall space" for banners to be fixed or hung on the wall behind your table.
- Chairs are NOT provided. There is room behind each table for 1-2 attendee to stand and greet visitors. There is some room behind each table & under for storing your materials & a few boxes.
- Shipping Materials: It is best if everyone brings their exhibit materials with them. However, if you need to send materials ahead of time, contact Melissa Wood TDI -Brooks International : (713) 208-1734
For questions about exhibiting, please contact Barbecue Chair Melissa Wood TDI -Brooks International: (713) 208-1734
Sponsoring - click here to become a sponsor
Your generous sponsorship supports the MTS Houston's scholarship program. All sponsors will be recognized on this website, in the monthly Announcement and at the barbecue:
Diamond Level 3 - $3,000
Diamond Level 2 - $2,000
Diamond Level 1 - $1,000
Gold - $750
Silver - $500
Bronze - $250
For questions about sponsorship, please contact: Chair Jessica Montoya, TechnipFMC 832.454-4890
3:00 - 4:00 PM Exhibit set up
5:00 PM - Registration
6:30 PM - Food Service begins
7:15 PM - Scholarship Program
7:45 PM - Silent Auction
8:30 PM - Meeting Concludes
The barbecue is $35 with a paid in advance registration (by October 24, 2017) or $50 for those paying at the door - with or without a reservation. Students are free.
Send payment to:
If you have registered and have not yet paid - either for sponsorship, exhibiting or attendance, you may either send a check made payable to MTS HOUSTON SECTION to the address below, or click here to pay online using a credit card. (Please make sure you are registered BEFORE you submit payment)
c/o Stansfeld & Fairbrother
9300 Sandstone Street
Austin TX 78737
SPONSORS AND EXHBITORS
Test Tank Exhibitors
Seanic Ocean Systems
25310 Clay Rd.
Katy, TX 77493
Phone:( 713) 934-3100
Melissa Wood - TDI-Brooks International
MTS BBQ Chair
Jessica Montoya - TechnipFMC
MTS Barbecue - Sponsor Chair
Wendy Post - Oceanscan
MTS Barbecue - Auction Chair
BBQ Student Affairs – Aimee Coates
BBQ Registration - Debbie Jackson, Integra
BBQ Cooks – Terry Dailey, Schlumberger; Chuck Richards, Reed Richards & Rick Cisneros, C.A. Richards & Associates