MTS HOUSTON BARBECUE - OCTOBER 27, 2016 - 5:00 pm - 8:30 pm
The 2016 Barbecue will be hosted by Seanic Ocean Systems at its facility in Katy. CLICK HERE FOR BBQ FLYER
About the Host Company
From initial concept development to the final factory acceptance test, Seanic Ocean Systems engineers and delivers quality that lasts. Its experience, design expertise, and understanding of deepwater operations allow the company to provide you with a dependable product that delivers results that meet your expectations every time.
Seanic’s high-caliber engineering and development of custom intervention products will power the success of your ROV as it faces project challenges. Real-world experience can help you merge cost effectiveness and efficiency into the ROV tooling package that best suits your project needs. Seanic Ocean Systems also offers standard product tool lines that are immediately available for rent or purchase.
Seanic's Quality Management is ISO 9001:2008 Compliant. Visit the Seanic Ocean Systems website or contact the company to learn more about how its comprehensive resources, experienced engineers & staff, and customized approach can help exceed your expectations. Tel: 713-934-3100.
Click or scroll down for the following information:
Book your exhibit tables and lock in your sponsorship now for our premier fund raiser (and fun event) of the year, the Annual MTS Houston Barbecue Social which will be held the evening of October 27, 2016.
In addition to refreshments, a wonderful barbecue dinner, exhibits and social networking, there will also be door prizes and a silent auction. This is a great event and we expect several hundred participants. (Approximately 800 people attended last year's event). Bring colleagues and spouses.
Location - Click here for map
Seanic Ocean Systems
25310 Clay Road
Katy TX 77493
This year will include a Silent Auction. You will have the opportunity to bid on some great items and have some good fun while doing so!! Click here to see a list of Auction donated to date.
We are currently accepting donations. Silent Auction items can include Wine and Spirits, Entertainment Packages, Gift Certificates (Sporting Good Stores, Restaurants, Hotel Stays etc.) Gift Baskets, Jewelry, Fishing and Hunting Trips, Tools, and more.
For quesitons about the Silent Auction, please contact the Silent Auction Chair Wendy Post.
Exhibit Opportunities - CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
There are a total of 75 booth spaces. 70 are regular table top exhibits at $250.00 each 33 remain. There are also five Test Tank spots at $350 each. 3 remain. Note that all booth spaces come with one registration pass. NOTE THAT MANY OF THE BOOTHS SHOWN ABOVE MAY HAVE ALREADY BEEN SOLD.
|EXHIBIT BOOTH OPTIONS
|Test Tank Premier Exhibit Spaces
|Table Top Exhibit spaces
Below are some exhibitor guidelines on what to expect:
- Each exhibitor is provided with a standard six-foot table. (Please do not expect a typical 10x10 booth space - this is a table top exhibit set up.)
- Your Exhibit table payment includes ONE pass for an employee/attendee to staff the table.
- No floor standing or pop-up exhibit booths. You are welcome to place anything you wish on your six-foot table as long as it does not interfere with your neighboring exhibitor in height or width. NOTHING is to be placed in front of or to the side of your table such as literature racks etc.
- NO pull up display panels will be allowed in the center isle exhibit tables.
- Each table will be fitted with a table cover and drape.
- Electricity WILL BE available for those requiring it.
- There is no "wall space" for banners to be fixed or hung on the wall behind your table.
- Chairs are NOT provided. There is room behind each table for 1-2 attendee to stand and greet visitors. There is some room behind each table & under for storing your materials & a few boxes.
- Shipping Materials: It is best if everyone brings their exhibit materials with them. However, if you need to send materials ahead of time, contact Melissa Wood Fugro: 713.305.7361
For questions about exhibiting, please contact Barbecue Chair Melissa Wood Fugro: 713.305.7361
Sponsoring - click here to become a sponsor
Your generous sponsorship supports the MTS Houston's scholarship program. All sponsors will be recognized on this website, in the monthly Announcement and at the barbecue:
Diamond Level 4 - $4,000
Diamond Level 3 - $3,000
Diamond Level 2 - $2,000
Diamond Level 1 - $1,000
Gold - $750
Silver - $500
Bronze - $250
For questions about sponsorship, please contact: Chair Jessica Montoya, FMC/Schilling: 281.598.4105
3:00 - 4:00 PM Exhibit set up
5:00 PM - Registration
6:30 PM - Food Service begins
7:15 PM - Scholarship Program
7:45 PM - Silent Auction
8:30 PM - Meeting Concludes
The barbecue is $35 with a paid in advance registration (by October 25, 2016) or $50 for those paying at the door - with or without a reservation. Students are free.
Send payment to:
If you have registered and have not yet paid - either for sponsorship, exhibiting or attendance, you may either send a check made payable to MTS HOUSTON SECTION to the address below, or click here to pay online using a credit card. (Please make sure you are registered BEFORE you submit payment)
c/o Stansfeld & Fairbrother
9300 Sandstone Street
Austin TX 78737
SPONSORS AND EXHBITORS
Test Tank Exhibitors
Seanic Ocean Systems
25310 Clay Rd.
Katy, TX 77493
MTS BBQ Chair
MTS Barbecue - Sponsor Chair
MTS Barbecue - Silent Auction Chair
BBQ Student Affairs – Aimee Coates
BBQ Registration - Debbie Jackson, Integra:
BBQ Cooks – Terry Dailey, Schlumberger; Chuck Richards, Reed Richards & Rick Cisneros, C.A. Richards & Associates